23/07 - 29/07 *One week
16/07 - 29/07 *Two weeks
Schull, as a destination for summer 2023, represents one of the flagships among summer camp offerings for the quality of courses, beautiful landscapes and cultural attractions.
Here the air is clear and clean, the prevailing libeccio winds reach over 2000 miles of open sea. Aquamarine blue of the sea and lush green of the land. Excellent base for water sports. Tennis, horse trekking, a planetarium, a friendly population of talented artists/writers/musicians happy to share their work and skills with visitors. Wonderful countryside for walking and biking.
One week: Sunday, July 23 to Saturday, July 29, 2023
Two Weeks: Sunday, July 16 to Saturday, July 29, 2023
GENERAL FAMILY OFFER
Our program for teens and juniors consists of:
- 20 English lessons per week
- Classes are held in the morning
- Beginner to advanced levels for teenagers
- A maximum of 15 students per class
- We equip each student with the appropriate textbook for the assigned course
- Afternoon activities
- Including 1 full-day excursion on Saturday
- All transportation is included
- Homestay accommodation
- Full boarding accommodation
- Use of the sports poly center, including the tennis court, soccer field, field hockey field, and dance studio
- Incoming test, certificate of attendance and any degrees earned
- WI-FI and internet access
Support after the course: students can e-mail their English language questions to tutors in their country for help.
- Boat trips to one of the beautiful offshore islands
- Visit to Glengarriff to see seals and land on the islands.
- Cork City and Blarney Castle, or Marine Biology Adventure Trips: our marine biologist, Peter McDonnell, takes students on educational boat and walking trips to explore the local marine flora and fauna.
- Three afternoons of "active recreation." Sailing, hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, surfing, marine ecology trips, boat trips, etc. Two afternoons of creative arts and crafts: sculpture, art, jewelry making workshops or "beach art" trips.
- Golf (lessons or free practice)
- Tennis/Basketball/Football (lessons and free practice)
- Beach sports
- Visit local archaeological or historical sites: our informative guides make learning about Ireland's history and culture an enjoyable and fun experience.
- Irish cooking lessons (scones, soda bread, Irish stew)
No time is wasted as most activities are within walking distance, making it easy to make the most of your time.
At the host families, the boys, will find a family with a welcoming home and their peers.
They will thus already have possible friends when they arrive; this will reduce homesickness and make the transition easier. We encourage Irish children to introduce their European hosts to their respective friends so as to increase learning opportunities through inclusion and play.
Excellent full board will be provided with a choice of single, double or triple room (breakfast, packed lunch and dinner 7 days a week).
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
Send an application to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not included in the package:
- Flight to be quoted based on booking dates
- Medical, baggage and cancellation insurance (equal to 7% of the package)
- Registration fee € 100
Cost of flight, insurance and registration fee to be paid at the time of joining.
Advance of 50% by April 15, 2023
Balance by May 15, 2023
What does our proposal include?
1 week full boarding
2 weeks full boarding
Daily activities sport and adventure
Full day excursions
Local public transport
24-hour on-site assistance from Italian group leaders
Certificate of attendance
Free Wi-Fi connection
24 hour security