San Diego, USA
15/07-29/07 *Two weeks
Living with a host family means immersing yourself in American culture. Families are located throughout the city of San Diego and are enthusiastic about welcoming international students.
The experience of staying with a host family means you can count on a friendly and safe environment, use English every day and experience the real American way of life. The average distance between the residences and the school is approximately 40 minutes by public transport.
San Diego with its endless white beaches, its 300 days a year of sunshine, is the second largest city in California.
The whole essence of San Diego is encapsulated in one short and popular quote that you often find on car stickers in this incredible city. It says "No Bad Days," and once you spend some time in San Diego you will see exactly what longtime residents mean. Yes, the weather is great year-round, but it's not just about clear, sunny skies, it's mainly about that cheerful, carefree attitude that every San Diego native is born into and then nurtured with care. It won't take you long to adopt it and start taking life easier. The coast is wonderful, the ocean is fascinating, and the amount of activities you can participate in is what draws people from all over the world to this gem of a city. America's Finest City, which is the name by which San Diego is known, offers students multiple interesting activities, ranging from sports to hiking, shopping to art to fine dining--with places like Horton Plaza, Little Italy and Gaslamp Quarter just minutes away
CEL San Diego, is home to the best English language courses in the city, is located right in the epicenter of Downtown, very close to the beach.
Our English language courses are extremely modern. With 12 classrooms equipped with the latest technology, top-notch sound systems and Smart TVs, we are undoubtedly the most technologically advanced place for language instruction. In addition, trips to Los Angeles & Hollywood and Las Vegas & Grand Canyon are provided.
Two Weeks: Saturday, July 15 to Saturday, July 29, 2023
Our offerings are for:
Groups from 14 to 18 years old
FAMILY GROUPS GENERAL OFFER.
- 20 English lessons per week General English or Future Globe leader Program
- Classes are held in the morning or afternoon
- Beginner to advanced levels
- A maximum of 15 students per class
- We equip each student with the appropriate textbook for the assigned course
- Daily recreational activities program
- Excursions: 4 half days per week + one full day on Saturday
- Homestay accommodation, two students per family in a double room (it is possible to request a single room and pay the different rate)
- Sheets and towels included, washing machine available
- Meals are included at the host family on a half-board basis, and lunches are instead served at school ( Saturday lunch is not served during excursions)
- Bus Pass included
- School provided with air coded
- Access to computer labs and coffee room
- Access to the entire program via APP
- Incoming test, certificate of attendance and any degrees earned
- Closing Ceremony
ENGLISH + SURF COURSES It is possible to include the surfing package to the English classes.Surfing classes are one and a half hours long and take place Monday through Wednesday after school in place of the afternoon activities that will take place Thursday through Saturday instead.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
Send an application to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not included in the package:
- Medical and baggage insurance and cancellation policy (equal to 7% of the package)
- Registration fee € 100
What does our proposal include?
2 weeks full boarding
Full day excursions
Certificate of attendance
Free Wi-Fi connection